Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Story to Cheer Wendy up


Dear Mom,

Nothing cheers a girl up like somebody else's embarrassing story, so I'll share this one....

In an effort to delay my slog through the grocery store today, I decide that it would be just too much fun to download a new ringtone to my cell phone; one that will be assigned to My Hero, notifying me of his (and only his) calls. " I know just the song!" my slightly naughty inner country music self calls out.

I download the song "Who's Your Daddy?" by Toby Keith and call My Hero at work, asking him to call me back when he is free so I can make sure it works. He calls back and it works! What song? He wants to know. I tell him. NO! I SING "WHO"S YOUR DAAAAADY, WHOOOO'S your BAABYYY" in my best (which is really bad) country music voice. LOUD. ................................................................................................

"Kim, you're on speaker phone right now."

"Any body there?" I squeak.

"No."



Love,

Kim

No comments: