Friday, August 27, 2010

Ishbel

Dear Mom,
Before this turns into Patsy's blog, I am gonna hurry up and show you some knitting. I finished Ishbel last night during Project Runway, blocked her during Austin and Santino, and she is ready for her debut.


I used about 1 1/2 balls of Panda Silk, a beautiful blend of bamboo, merino wool and silk. This was a well written, easy to follow pattern and I feel like it was finished pretty quickly. I can't remember when I started, but I think it was all done within a week. I will definitely make more of these.

Love,
Kim

p.s. I know you don't watch Project Runway, but I really wanted Gretchen to go home.

5 comments:

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

Gorgeous! Ishbel is such a pretty pattern. Bet you can't wait for the cooler weather so you can wear it!

Michele said...

Ooooh, Booooo Gretchen! Isn't she foul? Who do you like best? Austin and Santino are a scream, too. See, we even like the same TV shows. Michele

Anonymous said...

I don't watch it, but I'll drop your comment to my daughter-in-law and see if I impress her. :)

Ishbel is divine-ish!!!!

Dianne@sheepdreams said...

Gorgeous! I'm so tempted...especially knowing it doesn't take forever to knit.

BronnyB said...

Wow! almost makes me want to exchange the needles I work with to knitting needles! Beautiful design and colour!