I finished and blocked my latest sweater. I'll call it Wishbone because of the stitch detail at the neckline. The pattern is an Adrienne Vittadini design.
The actual color is more of a cranberry red. The only change I made to the pattern was to shorten the sleeves by an inch. When I make this again (because I will) I will lengthen the body by and inch and maybe the neck by another 2 inches, I think,. I'll also make the next smallest size. I have a bad habit of knitting things too large for myself.
This was a quick, easy knit. Here is a close-up of the stitch pattern at the neck-
I have a baby gift to knit and then I really should finish some things that have been abandoned for whatever reason. I also need to get back on the sock-a-week plan which seems to have been replaced by dog walking and gardening. I may need to revise it to sock-a-month.