I finished my Baa-ble hat on Thursday night.
It is very cute.
Too cute to be
a) on my head where I cannot see it
b) in the closet most of the time, where I cannot see it.
The hat started telling me it wanted to be a tea cozy.
I tried it on the tea pot. The tea pot wanted the hat to be a tea cozy.
This afternoon I worked up the courage to add crocheted steeks to the sides as spout and handle openings.
Confession: After cutting my steek open, I am reminded why I do not like the crocheted steek vs machine sewn steek. Some of the yarn floats across the inside of the knitting did not get caught. I used my trusty E-6000 glue to secure the ends that might work themselves loose.
Squidgy Prune and Ginger Cake
10 hours ago