Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia Child!

Dear Mom,

Today is Julia Child's birthday! After seeing the movie Julie & Julia, I have become infatuated with this fascinating woman. I want to get her cookbook so I can make beef bourguignon and boned stuffed duck (Pate de Canard en Croute). According to on-line news sources, her cookbook sales have soared following the release of the movie.

I hope you can find time to see this wonderful movie; you will want to have her cookbook too!

Bon Appetit!

Love, Bonnie Jo

1 comment:

I'm gonna tell Mom! said...

Bonnie,
I saw this movie last night with my BFF, Brooke, and her fabulous Mom!! It is an awesome movie and the first thing we wanted to do when it was over was go to a bookstore and buy Julia's cookbook!!! Bon Appetit!
Love, Wendy