Friday, June 26, 2009

Ace

Dear Mom,
I found a stray USB flash drive mixed in with some old school supplies. Of course I wanted to check it out! I'm not very good with computer gadgets, but I did manage to insert it into the proper USB port and open up the files. I found a file titled "photography" and it contained some pictures taken by the boys 3 or 4 years ago. I was happy to see this picture of Ace, our Silver Sebright bantam rooster.
He was an awesome and beautiful rooster, all 12 inches and 2 pounds of him! We still laugh and talk about Ace and his antics. He took good care of his flock of ladies. While I would never, ever want another rooster, I wouldn't trade our time with Ace for anything. Ace was a good rooster.

Love, Bonnie Jo

1 comment:

Bird said...

What a handsome rooster.